Sound Healing Certification – HWH Vibration Therapy CE available
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This three day intensive certification will teach fundamentals of vibration frequencies, Harmonic Waves Healing Therapy, and applications on how to use a variety of instruments as tools for sound healing. The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the chakra system, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing trauma.
This Course has 5 purpose:
1) teach the science of frequencies, sounds healing, and the effects Tonal Vibrations on the mind and body;
2) introduce the use of musical instruments as sound healing tools such as: Drums, rattle/shaker, singing bowls, gong, and tuning forks;
3) educate participants on how to use Brainwave Entrainment and the proper vibration frequencies for Chakra healing;
4) attune and initiate practitioners to Reiki Energy Healing
5) train practitioners in how to conduct a personal one on one session.
The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the body, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing past trauma. Sound Frequency and vibrations are now also being used to pinpoint and obliterate cancer, break up and remove toxins in the body, anti-gravity suspension, and advance nerve and cellular regeneration.
Reiki is an energy healing technique modality that has been gaining popularity with its credibility and amazing results. Our Reiki integration course will: 1) introduce the practitioner to the Reiki hands on energy healing technique; 2) educate participants on the body’s energy centers – the Kundalini chakra system; 3) integrate hands on techniques with the meridian system; and 4) teach students how to reach a relaxed and focused Reiki state of mind.
DAY 1 – SAT October 12 – 12:00PM – 7:00PM
DAY 2 – SAT October 19 – 2:00PM – 9:00PM
DAY 3 – SAT October 26 – 2:00PM – 9:00PM
The class will have the duration of 6 hours per day with a half hour lunch break in the middle.
PART 1 (day 1) – Principles of Vibrations
– Intro to Frequencies, Sound, and Cymatics
– Understanding Sympathetic Resonance and the difference between A440 vs A432 Chromatic tuning
– Cosmic Keyboard
PART 2 (day 1) – Instruments for Healing
– Understanding the functions of: Drums, Rattles, and Didigiridoo
– Understanding the functions of: Tingshas, Singing bowls and Body placement
– Hand Pan and Gong demo
PART 3 (day 2) – Tuning the Body, Tuning the Mind
– Brainwaves and Brain entrainment/ Binaural beats and isochronic frequencies
– Tactyle Transducer – Vibration bed Demo
– Working with Singing Bowls
PART 4 (day 2) – Customizing a Harmonic Wave Healing Therapy Session
– Client assessment
– Students hands on practice / Questions and Integration
– Customizing a one-on-one session
Harmonic Waves Healing Reiki & Tuning Forks Integration
Certified CE provide through (https://www.ncbtmb.org/)
PART 5 (day 3)
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Intro to Reiki’s history, lineage, and attunement levels
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Reiki Attunement – Entering the Reiki State
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Major hand placements – Self Reiki Demo
PART 6 (day 3)
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Chakras – Identifying healthy and compromised chakras
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Meridians – How to use meridian points and lines to access targeted organs
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Client Assessment and customizing a one-on-one session
Click here to register –
Early Bird $350 (available till August 7th) – 3 days HWH Practitioner Certification
Regular Admission $400 (August 8th to August 21st) – 3 days HWH Practitioner Certification
Late/ last call Admission $450 (August 22nd to 24th) – 3 days HWH Practitioner Certification
1/2 Down payment reservations registration $200- 3 days HWH Practitioner Certification. *Remaining balance of $200 must be paid on or before August 24th, prior to beginning of class.
Full event and ticket details – https://event.gg/12978/