Sound Healing Certification – HWH Vibration Therapy CE available
April 17 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This three day intensive certification will teach fundamentals of vibration frequencies, Harmonic Waves Healing Therapy, and applications on how to use a variety of instruments as tools for sound healing. The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the chakra system, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing trauma.
This Course has 5 purpose:
1) teach the science of frequencies, sounds healing, and the effects Tonal Vibrations on the mind and body;
2) introduce the use of musical instruments as sound healing tools such as: Drums, rattle/shaker, singing bowls, gong, and tuning forks;
3) educate participants on how to use Brainwave Entrainment and the proper vibration frequencies for Chakra healing;
4) attune and initiate practitioners to Energy Healing
5) train practitioners in how to conduct a personal one on one session.
The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the body, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing past trauma. Sound Frequency and vibrations are now also being used to pinpoint and obliterate cancer, break up and remove toxins in the body, anti-gravity suspension, and advance nerve and cellular regeneration.
The class will have the duration of 6 hours per day with a half hour lunch break in the middle.
DAY 1 – FRI APRIL 16TH – 2:00PM – 9:00PM
DAY 2 – SAT APRIL 17TH – 2:00PM – 9:00PM
DAY 3 – SUN APRIL 18TH – 2:00PM – 9:00PM
PART 1 (day 1) – Principles of Vibrations
– Intro to Frequencies, Sound, and Cymatics
– Understanding Sympathetic Resonance and the difference between A440 vs A432 Chromatic tuning
– Cosmic Keyboard
PART 2 (day 1) – Instruments for Healing
– Understanding the functions of: Drums, Rattles, and Didigiridoo
– Understanding the functions of: Tingshas, Singing bowls and Body placement
– Hand Pan and Gong demo
PART 3 (day 2) – Tuning the Body, Tuning the Mind
– Brainwaves and Brain entrainment/ Binaural beats and isochronic frequencies
– Tactyle Transducer – Vibration bed Demo
– Working with Singing Bowls
PART 4 (day 2) – Customizing a Harmonic Wave Healing Therapy Session
– Client assessment
– Students hands on practice / Questions and Integration
– Customizing a one-on-one session
Harmonic Waves Healing Reiki & Tuning Forks Integration
Certified CE provide through (https://www.ncbtmb.org/)
PART 5 (day 3)
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Intro to Reiki’s history, lineage, and attunement levels
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Reiki Attunement – Entering the Reiki State
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Major hand placements – for Chakra energy healing and tuning forks
PART 6 (day 3)
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Chakras – Identifying healthy and compromised chakras
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Meridians – How to use meridian points and lines to access targeted organs
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Client Assessment and customizing a one-on-one session
Harmonic Waves Healing is an accredited certification program with a focus on Holistic Health through combining Sound, Music, Vibration therapy and Qi energy field alignments. Our mission is to: 1) educate and bring awareness to the world about the impact of vibration frequencies to the mind, body, and our environment; 2) aid and assist in the alignment of the body’s energetic systems while healing emotional and mental traumas; 3) initiate participants to the practice of energy and vibration healing through attunements to bring harmony and balance to the mind, body, and energy centers and energy field.
*We will be following Covid Guideline and Masks are required
***Due to Covid Restrictions, we have limited spots in our classes. Please Register ahead to ensure your spot.
– Early Bird (till March 14) – $400
– Regular Admission (March 15 to April 5th) – $450
– Late Registration (April 6th – April 15) – $500