Sound and Vibration Therapy Certification – CE available
June 26 @ 1:00 pm - June 28 @ 8:00 pm
Sound Healing and Vibration Therapy is one of the fastest growing therapeutic holistic treatments in the world. This three day intensive certification will teach fundamentals of vibration frequencies, Harmonic Waves Healing Therapy, and applications on how to use a variety of instruments as tools for sound healing. The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the chakra system, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing trauma.
This Course has 5 purpose:
1) teach the science of frequencies, sounds healing, and the effects Tonal Vibrations on the mind and body;
2) introduce the use of musical instruments as sound healing tools such as: Drums, rattle/shaker, singing bowls, gong, and tuning forks;
3) educate participants on how to use Brainwave Entrainment and the proper vibration frequencies for Chakra healing;
4) attune and initiate practitioners to Reiki Energy Healing
5) train practitioners in how to conduct a personal one on one session.
The use of intended frequency range from: altering state of consciousness, increase productivity, assist and speed healing rate, align energetic centers in the body, neutralize the brain, stimulate healing in the body, create a much needed sense of relaxation and assist in releasing past trauma. Sound Frequency and vibrations are now also being used to pinpoint and obliterate cancer, break up and remove toxins in the body, anti-gravity suspension, and advance nerve and cellular regeneration.
Reiki is an energy healing technique modality that has been gaining popularity with its credibility and amazing results. Our Reiki integration course will: 1) introduce the practitioner to the Reiki hands on energy healing technique; 2) educate participants on the body’s energy centers – the Kundalini chakra system; 3) integrate hands on techniques with the meridian system; and 4) teach students how to reach a relaxed and focused Reiki state of mind.
DAY 1 – Friday, June 26th – 1PM- 8PM
DAY 2 – Saturday, June 27th – 1PM – 8PM
DAY 3 – Sunday June 28th – 1PM – 8PM (Practitioner Certification w/ Healing Touch Training and Tuning Fork Integration)
*** Practitioner Certification recognizes you as having the required training to work on participants including hands-on application with singing bowls, tuning forks, and Reiki energy healing.
*** 2 Days Initiate Certificate is optional, but must take all 3 days to acquire Practitioner Certification. This is important because we will cover many things, and will need the third day to gain more experience in how to work with people, participants, or clients and upholding our code of ethics.
The class will have the duration of 7 hours per day with a 1 hour lunch break in the middle.
PART 1 (day 1) – Principles of Vibrations
– Intro to Frequencies, Sound, and Cymatics
– Understanding Sympathetic Resonance and the difference between A440 vs A432 Chromatic tuning
– Cosmic Keyboard
PART 2 (day 1) – Instruments for Healing
– Understanding the functions of: Drums, Rattles, and Didigiridoo
– Understanding the functions of: Tingshas, Singing bowls and Body placement
– Hand Pan and Gong demo
PART 3 (day 2) – Tuning the Body, Tuning the Mind
– Brainwaves and Brain entrainment/ Binaural beats and isochronic frequencies
– Tactyle Transducer – Vibration bed Demo
– Working with Singing Bowls
PART 4 (day 2) – Customizing a Harmonic Wave Healing Therapy Session
– Client assessment
– Students hands on practice / Questions and Integration
– Customizing a one-on-one session
Harmonic Waves Healing Reiki & Tuning Forks Integration
Certified CE provide through (https://www.ncbtmb.org/)
PART 5 (day 3)- 6 CEU Credits
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Mindfulness and Atmosphere setting
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Preparing Personal Energy
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Healing Touch and Reiki Attunement
PART 6 (day 3)
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Chakras – Identifying healthy and compromised chakras
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Major hand placements for Healing Touch and Tuning forks
– (60 min/ 1CE) – Client Assessment and customizing a one-on-one session
Regular Admission $400 – 3 days HWH Practitioner Certification
Late/ last call Admission $450 (available June 23 – 26th) -3 days HWH Practitioner Certification
Reservations with 1/2 down payment available – just give us a call!
Call us to Register: (630) 455-5885 or signup with MINDBODY Online at www.soderworldwellness.com